SingTel Consortium, a group consisting of SingTel Telecommunication, KBZ and M-Tel, has promised to offer up to 1000 job opportunities, they said at a press on Saturday.
Last Updated on Tuesday, 18 June 2013 20:52
The Chinese telecommunications giant Huawei has been chosen to work with the State-owned Myanmar Posts and Telecommunications (MPT) to further expand local mobile networks, according to sources from MPT.
Last Updated on Monday, 17 June 2013 20:53
The United Kingdom’s Trade and Investment Minister Stephen Green, on his first visit to Myanmar, stressed four key areas Myanmar needs to improve to receive more foreign investments.
Last Updated on Sunday, 16 June 2013 22:00
South Korea based KIA Motors will open two new showrooms in Mandalay and Nay Pyi Taw, according the director of authorized dealer, Super Seven Star Motors Industry (SSS).
Last Updated on Monday, 17 June 2013 17:50
Giant soft-drink producer Coca-Cola, which recently re-entered Myanmar, is planning to expand the production lines in its Myanmar factory before the end of this year, said Aung Win, Commercial Director of Pinya Manufacturing Co. Ltd.
Last Updated on Sunday, 16 June 2013 22:02
Business Latest News
- Myanmar approves five foreign businesses
- Myanmar's clothing industry promises growth
- Myanmar businesses accuse construction firms of tax evasion
- Over 140 joint ventures in Myanmar's growing oil and gas sector
- Hin Leong Group to expand business in Myanmar
- SingTel and partners to create job opportunities
- China's Huawei to work with Myanmar state-owned telecom
- KIA Motors to open new showrooms in Myanmar
- UK Trade Minister stresses 4 hindrances for investments in Myanmar
- Coca-Cola to expand Myanmar factory in 2013