- Japanese Prime Minister attends Myanmar-Japan Economic Forum
- ACE Group to open representative office in Yangon
- EU not allows Chinese grasshoppers exploiting GSP for Myanmar
- Service centre for BMW cars to be opened in Yangon
- Sumitomo, NEC, NTT to build telecom network in Myanmar
- Italian-Thai’s hydropower project in lower Myanmar allegedly stops
- Swiss Upper House Speaker paves the way for Swiss investments in Myanmar
- Myanmar spends US$300m annually for palm oil imports
- First Central Cooperatives Business Center to be opened in June
- Wood, finished-wood products export gets exemption from custom check
US-based Best Western, which is one of the world’s largest Hotels group, has already agreed to going into a joint venture with the Green Hill Hotel in Myanmar, according to Best Western Hotels Group.
Last Updated on Friday, 24 May 2013 10:55
Construction of a three-storey shopping mall at the Public Square which is adjacent to one of most revered Buddhist site, the Shwedagon pagoda, in Yangon has attracted widespread criticisms, as the mall will obstruct the scene of the pagoda from the nearby areas.
Last Updated on Wednesday, 22 May 2013 21:51
Myanmar is going to form a trade facilitation task force to streamline export and import procedures and cut red tape in the government departments, according to the President Office’s Minister Tin Naing Thein.
Last Updated on Wednesday, 22 May 2013 21:08
Yangon International Airport's authorities are planning to allow privatization of import cargo services, according to the release.
Last Updated on Wednesday, 22 May 2013 21:15
Myanmar Microfinance Bank (MMB) offering half the current interest rate for small loans will be launched some time this year, according to the banking communities.
Last Updated on Wednesday, 22 May 2013 20:59