Myanmar will be creating hotel zones in major tourist destinations to draw more foreigners to the country.
Last Updated on Friday, 12 October 2012 12:01
Myanmar plans to issue visa on arrival to tourists due to the increasing arrivals from all over the world.
Last Updated on Tuesday, 25 September 2012 07:48
Myanmar, Laos, Cambodia and Vietnam will work together in developing tourism industry in the Mekong region in a 2013-2015 pilot project.
Last Updated on Thursday, 20 September 2012 14:07
Oriental Express, the operator of the Road to Mandalay river cruise, is planning to launch a new luxury river cruise in July, 2013.
Last Updated on Monday, 24 September 2012 11:05
German airline Condor will start flying to Yangon from Frankfurt on November 6.
Last Updated on Thursday, 20 September 2012 14:32
Tourism Latest News
- Ecotourism zone, hotel zone and religious zone to build in Mon State
- Myanmar to review 1992 tourism law
- Tourism industry will play an important role
- Visa-on-arrival now available for 48 countries
- Booming tourism urges amending tourism law
- Inlay Hotel Zone to be implemented in Nyaungshwe
- Bagan visitors given three sites for temple dining, official says
- Tourism must be more than a business, minister says
- Irrawaddy dolphins return to Mingun after 10-year absence
- Tour guides should protect Bagan's cultural heritage