A group of 29 balloon enthusiasts from various countries including Germany, Australia, and France will participate in the 15th annual hot air balloon event in Myanmar for 19 days, according to Golden Express.
Last Updated on Tuesday, 11 December 2012 20:07
France-based Accor Group will re-establish its presence in Myanmar by building a four-star Novotel Hotel in Mandalay in February.
Last Updated on Thursday, 06 December 2012 22:08
Foreign tourist arrivals to Myanmar could reach up to one million by end-2012, Hotels and Tourism Minister Htay Aung said.
Last Updated on Wednesday, 28 November 2012 20:42
Four foreigners received minor injuries after a head-on collision between two cars and a bicycle near Taungbi village in Bagan, Myanmar, on November 29.
Last Updated on Monday, 03 December 2012 22:12
An Australian institute is conducting a series of trainings for the hotel and tourism sectors of the region in Bali, Indonesia.
Last Updated on Tuesday, 27 November 2012 21:02
Tourism Latest News
- Ecotourism zone, hotel zone and religious zone to build in Mon State
- Myanmar to review 1992 tourism law
- Tourism industry will play an important role
- Visa-on-arrival now available for 48 countries
- Booming tourism urges amending tourism law
- Inlay Hotel Zone to be implemented in Nyaungshwe
- Bagan visitors given three sites for temple dining, official says
- Tourism must be more than a business, minister says
- Irrawaddy dolphins return to Mingun after 10-year absence
- Tour guides should protect Bagan's cultural heritage