Published on Tuesday, 18 June 2013 20:52
SingTel Consortium, a group consisting of SingTel Telecommunication, KBZ and M-Tel, has promised to offer up to 1000 job opportunities, they said at a press on Saturday.
The consortium is one of a host of international companies currently in the race to secure two lucrative mobile phone licenses to begin operations in Myanmar.
“We are intending to appoint the jobs if we win the operator license. If we don’t have the license, we will appoint them in appropriate vacancies at KBZ and M-Tel which are local partners of SingTel," said a Sigtel spokesperson.
Sigtel say they will offer many kinds of job including Administration, Call Center, Finance and Audit, Human Resources, Information Technology, Marketing, Network Engineering, Legal and Regulatory and Sales sections.
Tourism Latest News
- Ecotourism zone, hotel zone and religious zone to build in Mon State
- Myanmar to review 1992 tourism law
- Tourism industry will play an important role
- Visa-on-arrival now available for 48 countries
- Booming tourism urges amending tourism law
- Inlay Hotel Zone to be implemented in Nyaungshwe
- Bagan visitors given three sites for temple dining, official says
- Tourism must be more than a business, minister says
- Irrawaddy dolphins return to Mingun after 10-year absence
- Tour guides should protect Bagan's cultural heritage