- Central Myanmar suffers from drought
- China hands over 26 trafficked Myanmar females
- Auspicious Kason Full Moon Day in Myanmar
- Inle Lake dwellers ready to protest further hotel projects
- YCDC expands free parking lots in downtown areas
- World Bank to provide assistance to 20 village tracts in Myanmar
- Myanmar to attend Japan- ASEAN Youth get- together
- Investigation committee meets survivors of student army ordeal
- NLD complains of 58 member resignation due to PNO pressure
- Telenor to sell SIM cards within 9 months after approval
Shan State Army (SSA) denies a claim that it received funds from OIC (Organization of Islamic Cooperation) to set up an alleged “Jihad Army” in Shan State, Myanmar’s eastern state.
Last Updated on Friday, 17 May 2013 23:02
The National League for Democracy's office in a small village near Shan State's capital Taunngyi was surrounded by ethnic Pao armed troops for two days over land confiscation issues.
Last Updated on Friday, 17 May 2013 22:59
Myanmar authorities has begun allocating over 50,000 storm evacuees back to their homes at Maungdaw district in Rakhine State, said Kyi San, the Maungtaw Township Administrator.
Last Updated on Friday, 17 May 2013 22:50
The CPN of CNG substitution and electric power will be produced from the garbage that are thrown away by the people living in Yangon late this year because land for garbage ground is no longer available, an official of Yangon City Development Committee said.
Last Updated on Friday, 17 May 2013 22:53
Japanese Kyodo News Agency has opened its new office in Yangon, Myanmar in April, according to the Ministry of Information.
Last Updated on Saturday, 18 May 2013 09:22