- Govt pushes for Kyaukphyu-Muse railway project without public notification
- MTN to provide assistance to other sectors if selected as operator
- Buddha images stolen in Bagan
- Public Service Media bill comes out amid criticisms over ministry-sponsored press bill
- Myanmar promises humanitarian aids for Rakhine ethnics fleeing Bangladesh
- Making Yangon City Green
- Japan’s Prime Minister to visit Myanmar in near future
- PET_CT scan to be installed at Yangon General Hospital
- Labour disputes on the rise in Myanmar
- Founding of Wa State is worthy: Wa chairman
Htikhi border trade checkpoint, which is located in Mittar Township, Dawei district, Tanintaryi region, opened on May 11 and the outpost is issuing Temporary Border Pass (TBP) with one stop service system, Aung Min Oo, in-charge of the border trade checkpoint (La-Wa-Ka) said.
Last Updated on Wednesday, 15 May 2013 22:15
Local residents living in Myanmar's coastal areas have started a massive preparation for the approaching cyclonic storm, the biggest in 40 years.
Last Updated on Wednesday, 15 May 2013 23:06
More than a thousand workers have started protesting against alleged unfair dismissal of 49 workers by San Kaung Polyethylene Factory in Hlinethaya Township, Yangon Region on May 11.
Last Updated on Wednesday, 15 May 2013 21:55
The present level of cyclonic storm Mahasen has been coded as orange, according to the observation of Myanmar Hydrology and Meteorology Department on May 14 evening.
Last Updated on Wednesday, 15 May 2013 23:20
The forest areas in Myanmar is decreasing at a rapid rate, prompting concerns among the government officials to come up with a better protection plan, officials said.
Last Updated on Wednesday, 15 May 2013 23:00