- Inle Lake dwellers ready to protest further hotel projects
- YCDC expands free parking lots in downtown areas
- World Bank to provide assistance to 20 village tracts in Myanmar
- Myanmar to attend Japan- ASEAN Youth get- together
- Investigation committee meets survivors of student army ordeal
- NLD complains of 58 member resignation due to PNO pressure
- Telenor to sell SIM cards within 9 months after approval
- Myanmar urges China on human trafficking
- Local farmers prepares to plough on disputed farmlands
- Legislations for better transport system of Yangon in the pipeline
The International Earth Day was celebrated in Yangon on Wednesday by holding the peace bell ringing ceremony at the King Tharyarwady's Bell on the platform of Shwedagon Pagoda.
Last Updated on Saturday, 23 March 2013 22:48
Winners of the Myanmar-Korea IT Centre’s first contest for technology entrepreneurs will receive start-up capital, the centre said.
Last Updated on Saturday, 23 March 2013 22:39
Although international mine clearing groups are ready to give assistance to Myanmar land mine elimination procedures, Myanmar politics and peace process continue to be an obstacles in their work, said Nay Myo Naing, assistant executives director of Myanmar Peace Center.
Last Updated on Sunday, 24 March 2013 08:52
The 10th Rakhine Traditional Water Festival (Yangon) 2013 will be held at new location that has yet to be decided, San Hla Maung, Chairman of Observance Committee for Holding of Rakhine Traditional Water Festival (Yangon) said.
Last Updated on Saturday, 23 March 2013 22:35
Myanmar Autism Association will organize a fund-raising evnt to mark the World Autism Awareness Day at People’s Square and Park (Sanchaungtha Stage) on April 2, spokesperson Thant Zin Nwe of the association said.
Last Updated on Saturday, 23 March 2013 21:50