- Central Myanmar suffers from drought
- China hands over 26 trafficked Myanmar females
- Auspicious Kason Full Moon Day in Myanmar
- Inle Lake dwellers ready to protest further hotel projects
- YCDC expands free parking lots in downtown areas
- World Bank to provide assistance to 20 village tracts in Myanmar
- Myanmar to attend Japan- ASEAN Youth get- together
- Investigation committee meets survivors of student army ordeal
- NLD complains of 58 member resignation due to PNO pressure
- Telenor to sell SIM cards within 9 months after approval
Myanmar urges Chinese government to take legal action on human traffickers on its side.
Last Updated on Friday, 24 May 2013 22:24
Local farmers are preparing to plough the farmlands of 500 acres that have been grabbed by the army in Lewe Township in Nay Pyi Taw on May 22.
Last Updated on Friday, 24 May 2013 09:49
The trial against a man accused of submitting false complaints to the authorities concerning his daughter's death continued its sixth session on Monday in Phakant, Kachin State.
Last Updated on Thursday, 23 May 2013 22:33
Myanmar will make a law to tackle traffic congestion effectively of Yangon, the commercial hub of the country, Yangon City Public Transport Authority told Eleven Media lately.
Last Updated on Thursday, 23 May 2013 23:17
Myanmar is preparing to participate in ASEAN Self-Certification Pilot project to reduce the delays in trading activities across the ASEAN countries, Kyaw Win, Director from Custom Department said.
Last Updated on Thursday, 23 May 2013 21:58