- Myanmar police to receive assistance in setting up cyber-crime division
- Myanmar to hold first contest with Korea’s support
- USAID and a local company to form Cisco Networking schools in Myanmar
- Google’s Executive President to visit to Myanmar soon
- Yatanarpon Teleport to accept Y-pay card for ADSL bill
- ‘State sponsored’ hackers of journalists identified by their ingenuity, deputy minister says
- Replacing sim card too longwinded
- Red Link to upgrade mobile Net technology
- Red Link Co. succeed for free Wi-Fi transmission in coming SEA Games
- China loan for GSM network expansion
Fiber to the home (FTTH) internet line users reach to about 550 at 16 townships in Yangon region
Last Updated on Wednesday, 07 November 2012 17:47
The Myanmar telecommunication authorities have approved the use of smartphone application Viber for making international calls.
Last Updated on Saturday, 20 October 2012 09:29
The Myanmar government has promised to increase Internet speed for ADSL subscribers while reducing monthly plans, Deputy Minister of Communication, Post and Telegraph U Win Than announced.
Last Updated on Tuesday, 09 October 2012 16:12
Owners of iPhone 5 in Myanmar have become innovative, cutting their SIM cards to nano size to fit their phones.
Last Updated on Saturday, 06 October 2012 13:26
Apple Inc. has invited both local and Asian companies for authorized sale representatives in Myanmar market.
Last Updated on Wednesday, 25 July 2012 10:31