Owners of iPhone 5 in Myanmar have become innovative, cutting their SIM cards to nano size to fit their phones.
Last Updated on Saturday, 06 October 2012 13:26
The Myanmar government has promised to increase Internet speed for ADSL subscribers while reducing monthly plans, Deputy Minister of Communication, Post and Telegraph U Win Than announced.
Last Updated on Tuesday, 09 October 2012 16:12
Myanmar is facing a situation of ‘digital divide’ between urban and rural areas due to a development gap in the country, where many areas have no electricity or Internet access, experts said.
Last Updated on Tuesday, 24 July 2012 17:07
Apple Inc. has invited both local and Asian companies for authorized sale representatives in Myanmar market.
Last Updated on Wednesday, 25 July 2012 10:31
Myanmar fired the starting gun in the process of liberalising its communications networks in a move that could finally bring mobile and Internet access to the masses and drive international investment.
Last Updated on Tuesday, 24 July 2012 17:12
Science & Tech Latest News
- Digicel promises to start 4G mobile network in December
- Red Link Co. succeed for free Wi-Fi transmission in coming SEA Games
- China loan for GSM network expansion
- More x-ray machines for hospitals this year, officials say
- ILBC School showcase their first electric car
- Electronic Transactions Act comes under fire in parliament
- Smart phone with local accent debuts in Myanmar
- Yangon gets cheaper broadband services
- First endocrinology Dept opened in Yangon
- Time-based charging policy for mobile Internet to remain