Myanmar’s Red Link Communications Company Ltd, service provider for WiMax, has reduced the initial fees for WiMax internet connection since December 6 and plans to cut the monthly fees in early 2013.
Last Updated on Monday, 21 January 2013 14:13
Myanmar Posts and Telecommunication (MPT) has suspended its plan to charge mobile phone Internet users at volume-based rate instead of time-based rate, official said.
Last Updated on Sunday, 02 December 2012 00:51
An odd “beautiful” mobilephone numbers auction held in central Myanmar fetches more than US$14,000, according to officials.
Last Updated on Thursday, 07 February 2013 11:57
Mobile Internet users in many areas of the country have complained about slow Internet speed and bad connection for over a month.
Last Updated on Friday, 23 November 2012 19:49
Two hundred out of over 1,000 applicants have been selected for ADSL (Asymmetric Digital Subscriber Line) Internet connection.
Last Updated on Tuesday, 20 November 2012 13:59
Science & Tech Latest News
- Digicel promises to start 4G mobile network in December
- Red Link Co. succeed for free Wi-Fi transmission in coming SEA Games
- China loan for GSM network expansion
- More x-ray machines for hospitals this year, officials say
- ILBC School showcase their first electric car
- Electronic Transactions Act comes under fire in parliament
- Smart phone with local accent debuts in Myanmar
- Yangon gets cheaper broadband services
- First endocrinology Dept opened in Yangon
- Time-based charging policy for mobile Internet to remain