Published on Tuesday, 24 July 2012 14:31
Apple Inc. has invited both local and Asian companies for authorized sale representatives in Myanmar market.
Apple’s Asia Pacific discussed with Myanmar IT companies and some IT companies from Thailand and Singapore in Bangkok on 17 July.
U Thaung Tin, CEO of the KMD Company in Myanmar, said “It is expected that both local and some Asian companies would have to compete for authorized representative in Myanmar market.”
Science & Tech Latest News
- Digicel promises to start 4G mobile network in December
- Red Link Co. succeed for free Wi-Fi transmission in coming SEA Games
- China loan for GSM network expansion
- More x-ray machines for hospitals this year, officials say
- ILBC School showcase their first electric car
- Electronic Transactions Act comes under fire in parliament
- Smart phone with local accent debuts in Myanmar
- Yangon gets cheaper broadband services
- First endocrinology Dept opened in Yangon
- Time-based charging policy for mobile Internet to remain