- Myanmar's first Internet Freedom Forum to be held in Yangon
- Myanmar police to receive assistance in setting up cyber-crime division
- Myanmar to hold first contest with Korea’s support
- USAID and a local company to form Cisco Networking schools in Myanmar
- Google’s Executive President to visit to Myanmar soon
- Yatanarpon Teleport to accept Y-pay card for ADSL bill
- ‘State sponsored’ hackers of journalists identified by their ingenuity, deputy minister says
- Replacing sim card too longwinded
- Red Link to upgrade mobile Net technology
- Red Link Co. succeed for free Wi-Fi transmission in coming SEA Games
Myanmar ICT for Development Organization (MIDO) plan to organize Myanmar's first Internet Freedom Forum at the Myanmar Information and Communication Technology (MICT) Park in June 1, 2013 from 9.00 am to 6.00 pm.
Last Updated on Wednesday, 22 May 2013 22:16
The national police force will set up a cyber crime division with assistance from computer experts, a member of the force’s communications division told Eleven Media.
Last Updated on Wednesday, 27 March 2013 23:26
American based Cisco Networking Academy and the US Agency for International Development (USAID) have planned to open two schools in Myanmar, according to release of USAID in March 7.
Last Updated on Wednesday, 13 March 2013 22:06
Winners of the Myanmar-Korea IT Centre’s first contest for technology entrepreneurs will receive start-up capital, the centre said.
Last Updated on Saturday, 23 March 2013 22:39
Eric Schmidt, Google Inc.’s Executive President and his delegation will come to Myanmar around March 22, according to sources from Myanmar Computer Federation.
Last Updated on Wednesday, 13 March 2013 21:23