- 3 military soldiers rob couple near Nawady Bridge in Bago
- Hotel staff falls 8 storeys to his death
- Mandalay advocate-general promises swift trials for suspects in Meikhtila riot cases
- Many poor-quality drugs imported illegally into Myanmar: Trade Minister
- Vandals try to stir up trouble, flee when police arrive
- Man arrested in Rakhine murders
- Thai couple face raft of charges over torture and enslavement of child
- Officials seek common ground to combat slavery in Mekong region
- Hackers using local ISP to attack accounts of Eleven Media staff
- One injures, one disappears in a boat capsize in Yangon
Authorities have completed the investigation on the arms shipment found inside a wheat factory in Yangon.
Last Updated on Wednesday, 09 January 2013 22:03
Over three hundred rapes were committed in Yangon last year with most cases occurring in populated suburban areas in the north and south of the region, police said.
Last Updated on Wednesday, 09 January 2013 16:35
Authorities’ safeguard essentially needs to terminate the violation against women in Myanmar.
Last Updated on Monday, 31 December 2012 10:02
A fire in Myanmar's Mywaddy state opposite Thailand's Mae Sot district in Tak province early Thursday morning killed a seven-year-old girl and destroyed five houses.
Last Updated on Friday, 04 January 2013 10:41
A government office in northeastern Myanmar was attacked with two grenades by an unknown person early on December 27, leaving one person injured and damage to property, according to sources.
Last Updated on Sunday, 30 December 2012 12:55