- 3 military soldiers rob couple near Nawady Bridge in Bago
- Hotel staff falls 8 storeys to his death
- Mandalay advocate-general promises swift trials for suspects in Meikhtila riot cases
- Many poor-quality drugs imported illegally into Myanmar: Trade Minister
- Vandals try to stir up trouble, flee when police arrive
- Man arrested in Rakhine murders
- Thai couple face raft of charges over torture and enslavement of child
- Officials seek common ground to combat slavery in Mekong region
- Hackers using local ISP to attack accounts of Eleven Media staff
- One injures, one disappears in a boat capsize in Yangon
One person was injured when a train travelling to Mandalay from Myitkyina hit a landmine that had been laid on its tracks near Indaw town in Sagaing Region on Sunday morning, passengers said.
Last Updated on Tuesday, 15 January 2013 19:39
A South Korean man was found dead in a suspected suicide on January 11 in his apartment in Yangon.
Last Updated on Sunday, 13 January 2013 08:06
Ministry of Mines has agreed to drop the lawsuit against The Voice Weekly news journal on Friday after eight months of court proceedings for controversial defamation, said Chief Editor Kyaw Min Swe.
Last Updated on Saturday, 12 January 2013 13:27
Two officials from Myanmar's Customs Department have been penalized for their poor performance in duties after the arms shipment was found inside a wheat factory in Yangon last year
Last Updated on Sunday, 13 January 2013 11:53
Myanmar saw a total of 199 human trafficking cases in 2012, according to a police report.
Last Updated on Wednesday, 09 January 2013 16:42