- 3 military soldiers rob couple near Nawady Bridge in Bago
- Hotel staff falls 8 storeys to his death
- Mandalay advocate-general promises swift trials for suspects in Meikhtila riot cases
- Many poor-quality drugs imported illegally into Myanmar: Trade Minister
- Vandals try to stir up trouble, flee when police arrive
- Man arrested in Rakhine murders
- Thai couple face raft of charges over torture and enslavement of child
- Officials seek common ground to combat slavery in Mekong region
- Hackers using local ISP to attack accounts of Eleven Media staff
- One injures, one disappears in a boat capsize in Yangon
The Customs Department of Myanmar has charged its officials involved in illegal import of cars, the department announced.
Last Updated on Thursday, 21 February 2013 14:26
The number of people killed in train accidents fell last year to 90 from 111 the year before due to increased policing of trains and stations, officials said.
Last Updated on Thursday, 07 February 2013 17:45
After a snap internal investigation, eight employees of Myanma Posts and Telecommunications have been charged with misappropriation of government funds, officials and police said.
Last Updated on Tuesday, 29 January 2013 10:00
Yangon’s traffic police today began cracking down on motorists who break traffic laws, following the end of a one-week civic education campaign, the deputy chief of the region’s traffic police said.
Last Updated on Tuesday, 29 January 2013 15:16
The Myanmar Police Force have seized illegal drugs worth more than 2 billion kyats (US$ 2.3 million) in Mingalataungnyunt Township
Last Updated on Saturday, 19 January 2013 18:15