- 3 military soldiers rob couple near Nawady Bridge in Bago
- Hotel staff falls 8 storeys to his death
- Mandalay advocate-general promises swift trials for suspects in Meikhtila riot cases
- Many poor-quality drugs imported illegally into Myanmar: Trade Minister
- Vandals try to stir up trouble, flee when police arrive
- Man arrested in Rakhine murders
- Thai couple face raft of charges over torture and enslavement of child
- Officials seek common ground to combat slavery in Mekong region
- Hackers using local ISP to attack accounts of Eleven Media staff
- One injures, one disappears in a boat capsize in Yangon
Published on Friday, 16 November 2012 16:53
Two inmates at Yangon’s Insein Central Prison died this week, according to the police.
A 55-year old inmate got an epileptic fit while he asleep on November 11. The man was rushed to the prison health centre and died there at around 7am on the same day.
Three days before the incident, at around 4am, another inmate died from epilepsy. The 52-year old woman died in her sleep after she was hospitalised.
The Insein Police is currently investigating the two incidents.