Published on Saturday, 09 February 2013 21:28
International Cultural Exchange and Fund Raising Association has arranged free-of-charge operation treatment to children with cleft-lip children from rural areas, President of the Association Mrs. VidyaSeshadri said.
With the providing programme of the Association, Mandalay Dental University will give operation treatments to the needy cleft-lip children from rural areas in Mandalay Region.
The Association, which made the announcement on Jan. 28, will also provide the required medical equipments to be rendered to the underweight infants from Central Women’s Hospital in Yangon. On February 10, Inlay Silk Fashion Show as fund raising ceremony will be held on Traders Hotel.
The Association used to make the donations once in a year and had provided installation of computers to 19 departments from Yangon Children’s Hospital, Mary Champmen school for the Deaf and Dump and Saint Mary Orphans School in the last year.
The Association aims to promote the relation among women in the global community and exchange their culture to each other and donate the aids to the required places in Myanmar. The Association organizes with the wives of the Myanmar’s Foreign Ambassadors, the women ambassadors, the wives of the UN Resident Representatives and Myanmar women.
National Latest News
- Anti-mine activists on trial for Chinese flag burning
- Pilgrims crowd Kyeikhtiyo Pagoda over weekends
- ICRC to carry out police training in Rakhine State
- KIA arrest civilians in villages around Mansi
- Myanmar-Laos Friendship Bridge to be completed by 2015
- National education seminar held in Yangon
- Government approves renovation of Yangon Railway Station
- Diplomats make debut venture into Shan State
- Indian Ambassador meets Kachin State officials
- Land grabbing the biggest issue in Myanmar says rights group