Published on Saturday, 09 February 2013 21:16
For upgrading the health care services in Maung Taw Township, Maung Taw Hospital has been upgraded into a 50 – bed hospital.
Construction has started to upgrade this 16-bed hospital to a 50-bed one, said the Project Engineer of Min Lwin Construction Co. Ltd.
The present construction building is one storey reinforced concrete type and the cost is over 25 million Kyats. The area of the building is 210 length and 62 width.
Min Lwin also said that the construction of newly Maung Taw Hospital is started on last month and it will be completed within 6 months. It is learnt that Maung Taw People’s Hospital is being upgraded for better health care services in Maung Taw Township so also the buildings of rural health care centers will be built as reinforced concrete buildings at the same time.
National Latest News
- The Daily Eleven rebuts the government’s newspaper accusation
- Win Aung to serve another term as chairman of Myanmar's commerce chambers
- 25 more Myanmar migrant workers return home
- Yangon's 'Michaung Kan' evictions draw widespread criticism
- Myanmar’s new central bank law to be approved next month
- Myanmar to update 1988 Organizations Law
- Evicted families and students face difficulties
- Myanmar and Thailand universities participate in Education Fair
- 167 Myanmar workers arrive home from Malaysia
- Myanmar suspends sending workers to Malaysia