Published on Saturday, 09 February 2013 21:16
For upgrading the health care services in Maung Taw Township, Maung Taw Hospital has been upgraded into a 50 – bed hospital.
Construction has started to upgrade this 16-bed hospital to a 50-bed one, said the Project Engineer of Min Lwin Construction Co. Ltd.
The present construction building is one storey reinforced concrete type and the cost is over 25 million Kyats. The area of the building is 210 length and 62 width.
Min Lwin also said that the construction of newly Maung Taw Hospital is started on last month and it will be completed within 6 months. It is learnt that Maung Taw People’s Hospital is being upgraded for better health care services in Maung Taw Township so also the buildings of rural health care centers will be built as reinforced concrete buildings at the same time.
National Latest News
- Eleven Media introduces news mobile app
- Residents facing eviction to stage protest against housing project
- Myanmar to increase mobile penetration rate to 50%
- More flyovers to reduce traffic in Yangon - Minister
- Urban development to curtail high-rises and provide public spaces
- Press Council and Int’l Media Support to draft ethics code for all journalists
- Myanmar to hold its first-ever international women’s conference
- Service centres for Myanmar migrant workers to open in border areas
- Myawady border bridge collects Ks 25 million
- Kachin IDP's return home despite ongoing peace talks