- Padauk blossoms in Yangon carrying contentment
- Mothers’ day
- Wedding bell rings for local hip-hop star
- MMPO to attend Asian Art Week in China
- Myanmar band to participate in ASEAN Music Fair
- Now TV Hong Kong shoots documentary about Myanmar’s interest of places
- Human Rights, Human Dignity, International Film Festival to be held in June
- Japan to produce Myanmar traditional instrumental albums
- Myanmar puppet stars perform at international festivals in UAE
- Ancient heritages from Myanmar ancient city of Hanlin to be preserved
Miss Myanmar Nan Khin Zay Yar met her fans at Kandawgyi Park, Yangon, on November 23 and spent a happy time with the people who helped her win two awards at the Miss International beauty pageant.
Last Updated on Sunday, 02 December 2012 00:50
International human rights documentary films were introduced amid last weekend’s film festival to the local audience at the Mahasantisukha Buddha Sasan Centre in Yangon.
Last Updated on Friday, 30 November 2012 20:37
Taunggyi, the capital city of Shan State, opened the annual Tazaungding Festival with a traditional fire balloons competition on November 21.
Last Updated on Tuesday, 27 November 2012 21:27
Myanmar will host its first science film festival in Yangon next month targeting school children, according to Goethe Institute.
Last Updated on Wednesday, 28 November 2012 20:49
Myanmar will be holding a beauty pageant to select its next delegates to two international competitions.
Last Updated on Tuesday, 27 November 2012 20:59