A puppet troupe from Myanmar will participate in the International Puppets Festival to be be held in Chiang Mai, Thailand in February.
Last Updated on Saturday, 19 January 2013 21:57
Visitors attending the annual Naga New Year Festival fell this year, an official from the Naga Tribal Committee said.
Last Updated on Tuesday, 15 January 2013 21:11
Pho Kyar Elephant Camp offers a pleasant escape from the hustle of city life in the tranquility of a forest and an intimate encounter with magnificent elephants.
Last Updated on Tuesday, 08 January 2013 19:47
Myanmar’s first animal refuge centre is to be opened soon in Yangon, according to sources.
Last Updated on Monday, 14 January 2013 00:36
Fans of Myanmar films have been taken for a surprise when the featured film "Htawara A Lin Tan Myar" (Forever Rays of Light) took home eight awards for the first time in the history of Myanmar Academy Awards.
Last Updated on Wednesday, 02 January 2013 10:16
Lifestyle Latest News
- Myanmar film-festival turns spotlight on human rights
- Myanmar cinemas to become digitalized
- Japanese girl band to perform in Yangon next month
- Suu Kyi encourages youths to read more
- Special acting class for ethnic groups opens in Myanmar
- Myanmar puppet troupe to join Chiang Mai’s International Puppets Festival
- Naga Festival sees few visitors this year
- Myanmar’s first animal refuge centre to open soon
- Zoo offers close encounter with elephants
- Surprise winners sweep Myanmar Academy Awards