Published on Saturday, 24 August 2013 21:52
Myanmar film artistes attended the Special Effect Make-up Workshop in Korea recently.
Those attended the workshop were Director (Academy) Maung Myo Min (Yiontwinpyit), Actress Aye Myat Thu, Make up artist Su Yati Chan, and visual effect expert Wunna Kyaw.
“Firstly, we got invitation from the one of Korea’s hospital on demonstration of plastic surgery. When we got Korea, we got the chance to attend the special make- up workshop held by KBS channel. Those took part in the demonstration were once visited Myanmar in 2003 concerning the special effect make up. This time, we got to learn more advanced special effect make up. They are coming Myanmar next month for the special effect make up and they are going to sell necessary thing needs for the special make up,” said Director Maung Myo Min.
Those visited Korea also learned about special effect make-up, plastic surgery, and making of setting in film studios.
Lifestyle Latest News
- Maha Bandoola Garden in Yangon attracts more people
- China-Myanmar ties highlighted in TV series on Pyu-era love story
- Yangon moves to protect nature
- Glimpses of the new Myanmar
- Myanmar writers establish PEN Myanmar
- Artists honour Bokalay Tint Aung with sculpture, painting ceremony
- India to host Myanmar Film Festival in 2014
- Film Festival celebrates 60 years of Myanmar-Israel ties
- British day out in Yangon
- Myanmar hip-hop star to attend ASEAN-Japan music festival