- Padauk blossoms in Yangon carrying contentment
- Mothers’ day
- Wedding bell rings for local hip-hop star
- MMPO to attend Asian Art Week in China
- Myanmar band to participate in ASEAN Music Fair
- Now TV Hong Kong shoots documentary about Myanmar’s interest of places
- Human Rights, Human Dignity, International Film Festival to be held in June
- Japan to produce Myanmar traditional instrumental albums
- Myanmar puppet stars perform at international festivals in UAE
- Ancient heritages from Myanmar ancient city of Hanlin to be preserved
Published on Friday, 07 December 2012 17:56
A discussion on cartoons during the show (Photo-EMG)
Over 100 artworks of 70 cartoonists were shown at the Takaung Art Gallery in Yangon.
Entitled, "Khit Thit Kanawin 2012 (Modern Historic 2012)", the exhibit ran from December 1 to 5.
The show featured creations of both emerging and well-established cartoonists in Myanmar to portray art in different eras.
The organiser said the exhibit also included daily talks on art and cartoon.