Published on Sunday, 11 November 2012 07:30
Films based on short stories will be shown about all sports and telecast on local channels to build up enthusiasm for next year’s Southeast Asian Games.
“We intend to film and show in local channels short stories to promote next year’s SEA Games. We will show a film for each sports discipline. We have already made an agreement with Myanmar Radio and Television (MRTV), Myawaddy, MRTV-4 and Sky Net channels. The shooting will start soon and we expect to show them at the end of December,” Wai Min Maung from ADMA Media said.
Myo Min (yin thwin pyit), a famous director, will direct the short films in swimming, archery, walking and cycling.
Lifestyle Latest News
- Myanmar film-festival turns spotlight on human rights
- Myanmar cinemas to become digitalized
- Japanese girl band to perform in Yangon next month
- Suu Kyi encourages youths to read more
- Special acting class for ethnic groups opens in Myanmar
- Myanmar puppet troupe to join Chiang Mai’s International Puppets Festival
- Naga Festival sees few visitors this year
- Myanmar’s first animal refuge centre to open soon
- Zoo offers close encounter with elephants
- Surprise winners sweep Myanmar Academy Awards