Published on Tuesday, 06 November 2012 23:24
Yangon will host Korea Week from November 8-14, highlighted by an expo featuring products from 55 companies.
The 7th annual Korean Film Festival will also be held at the Thamada Cinema from November 9-12 in conjunction with the festivities.
Korean actor Choung Kyung Ho and actress Chae Jung An will be attending the film festival, according to the Korea Trade-Investment Promotion Agency.
The film festival will feature Flying Penguin, Late Blossom (I Love You), Bunt and Highway Star.
Other sidelights to the event are the K-Pop Cover Dance and Face of Myanmar Contest, K-Drama OST Myanmar-Korea Joint Concert, the 6th Korean Ambassador's Cup Taekwondo Championship and the 10th Korean Speech Contest. These events will be attended by Korean hip-hop and b-boy dancer
Poppin' Hyun Joon, and singers Park Aeri and Jung Jae Wook.
The activities will be held at the MCC Hall.
Lifestyle Latest News
- Myanmar film-festival turns spotlight on human rights
- Myanmar cinemas to become digitalized
- Japanese girl band to perform in Yangon next month
- Suu Kyi encourages youths to read more
- Special acting class for ethnic groups opens in Myanmar
- Myanmar puppet troupe to join Chiang Mai’s International Puppets Festival
- Naga Festival sees few visitors this year
- Myanmar’s first animal refuge centre to open soon
- Zoo offers close encounter with elephants
- Surprise winners sweep Myanmar Academy Awards