- Padauk blossoms in Yangon carrying contentment
- Mothers’ day
- Wedding bell rings for local hip-hop star
- MMPO to attend Asian Art Week in China
- Myanmar band to participate in ASEAN Music Fair
- Now TV Hong Kong shoots documentary about Myanmar’s interest of places
- Human Rights, Human Dignity, International Film Festival to be held in June
- Japan to produce Myanmar traditional instrumental albums
- Myanmar puppet stars perform at international festivals in UAE
- Ancient heritages from Myanmar ancient city of Hanlin to be preserved
Published on Monday, 05 November 2012 04:19
An expert from a French film course giving lectures (Photo-EMG)
France is inviting local film artists to attend a film class to improve the film industry, the Myanmar Film Enterprise said.
France will sign a memorandum of understanding with Myanmar Film Enterprise in February 2013 to open the film class.
The film enterprise secretary, Win Kyi, said the industry needs to support the new generation of artists to have international exposure.
The French film class will allow the film artists to study their teaching methods and gain experience to fill in the gaps in the local film industry, he added.
Film artists and the children of those from the film industry between the ages of 20-25 can apply for the film class. The candidates should have a bachelor’s degree, be computer literate, and be able to speak French and English.
Interested candidates should submit their application forms to the film enterprise before November 10.