YANGON - The adventure television show, Globe Trekker will feature Myanmar’s most prominent destinations as well as show many traditional customs from the country's various ethnic groups.
Last Updated on Thursday, 12 December 2013 15:28
After upgrading the Maha Bandoola Garden in Yangon city with no entrance fee, there has been a spike in the number of people including tourists visiting the garden, according to the official of Garden and Sports Department of Yangon City Development Committee.
Last Updated on Saturday, 07 December 2013 12:14
Nature sites including forest, river and a tiger sanctuary have been named on a "tentative list" as Myanmar's first seven non-historical World Heritage sites.
Last Updated on Monday, 02 December 2013 16:08
A joint Chinese-Myanmar television series based on a popular cultural legend will be broadcast next year in both countries, sources say.
Last Updated on Tuesday, 03 December 2013 15:51
Photographers share "7 Days" Of Experiences Travelling the Country
Last Updated on Monday, 02 December 2013 14:52
Lifestyle Latest News
- Globe Trekker features Myanmar's cultural diversity
- Maha Bandoola Garden in Yangon attracts more people
- China-Myanmar ties highlighted in TV series on Pyu-era love story
- Yangon moves to protect nature
- Glimpses of the new Myanmar
- Myanmar writers establish PEN Myanmar
- Artists honour Bokalay Tint Aung with sculpture, painting ceremony
- India to host Myanmar Film Festival in 2014
- Film Festival celebrates 60 years of Myanmar-Israel ties
- British day out in Yangon