The Coca-Cola Company has opened its first bottling plant on Tuesday as part of a US$200 million investment in Myanmar that aims to create over 20,000 jobs in five years.
Last Updated on Sunday, 09 June 2013 10:53
Hundreds of global leaders and business delegates gather in the capital Nay Pyi Taw today as Myanmar hosts the 22nd World Economic Forum for East Asia from the 5th to the 7th of June.
Last Updated on Sunday, 09 June 2013 10:41
Traders and exporters from Asean countries gathered at the Mesauk on February 2 to map out their strategy to better prepare for 2015 when the region is expected to lift some of the trade barrier.
Last Updated on Sunday, 10 February 2013 00:42
Cigarette sales on the Myanmar-India border have skyrocketed due to cheap prices and a growing demand from India.
Last Updated on Sunday, 09 June 2013 10:38
According to Yangon city development committee Shwe Taung Company and Yangon City Development Committee will sign a land leasing contract of constructing 34 storey international standard building in Bogyoke open air market.
Last Updated on Sunday, 10 February 2013 00:02
Business Latest News
- Myanmar approves five foreign businesses
- Myanmar's clothing industry promises growth
- Myanmar businesses accuse construction firms of tax evasion
- Over 140 joint ventures in Myanmar's growing oil and gas sector
- Hin Leong Group to expand business in Myanmar
- SingTel and partners to create job opportunities
- China's Huawei to work with Myanmar state-owned telecom
- KIA Motors to open new showrooms in Myanmar
- UK Trade Minister stresses 4 hindrances for investments in Myanmar
- Coca-Cola to expand Myanmar factory in 2013