Published on Tuesday, 23 July 2013 19:17
Myanmar has imported 32,047 motorbikes from China in the month of June this year through the Muse border trading center in the northeastern country, according to an official there.
Also imported were other motor vehicles and industrial machineries which only amounted to 683. The official said the country has spent US$26 million overall for those imports during the month.
During June, total amount of imports including other products reached over US$103.76 million and exports US$121.45 million through Muse, according to official data.
Most of the exports were agro-products and the majority of imports were motorbikes, other motor vehicles and industrial machineries.
In May too, the motorbike imports cost the country US$15.5 million and 17.8 million for other motor vehicles and industrial machineries.
The main border trade center between China and Myanmar has traded US$225 million of goods in total for June and over US$644 million of goods for previous three months including the month.
Business Latest News
- Myanmar to legislate on computer software
- Muse bus station complex to open next year
- Thai event business helps Myanmar kick off SEA Games
- Unilever receives licence to open Myanmar branch
- Construction permits available online by 2014
- Joint venture to invest Ks 32 billion in stock exchange
- Yangon Stock Exchange to open in two years - Deputy Minister
- Chinese companies to invest in various industrial projects
- Myanmar calls to end illegal timber trade with China
- Myanmar urges China to invest in Kyauk Phyu SEZ