Published on Monday, 19 November 2012 06:04
The 12th Myanmar-China Border Expo and commercial discussion will take place in Shan State (north) of the country in December.
The three-day fair will take place in Muse 105 Mile Trade Zone on December 9, according to the Union of Myanmar Federation of Chambers of Commerce and Industry (UMFCCI).
Myanmar will have more than 100 exhibition boots there to display its beans, wood products, marine products, traditional herbs and gems, the UMFCCI said.
It was also reported to include the 8th annual meeting of the Joint Border Trade Cooperating and Coordinating Committee, where trade, commercial and investment contracts between the two countries will be signed.
These trade fairs are annually held according to the agreement of Myanmar-China Border Management and Coordination, and Myanmar is the host country this year.
Business Latest News
- Myanmar approves five foreign businesses
- Myanmar's clothing industry promises growth
- Myanmar businesses accuse construction firms of tax evasion
- Over 140 joint ventures in Myanmar's growing oil and gas sector
- Hin Leong Group to expand business in Myanmar
- SingTel and partners to create job opportunities
- China's Huawei to work with Myanmar state-owned telecom
- KIA Motors to open new showrooms in Myanmar
- UK Trade Minister stresses 4 hindrances for investments in Myanmar
- Coca-Cola to expand Myanmar factory in 2013