Published on Sunday, 11 November 2012 07:22
Kokubu & Co Ltd from Japan is interested in importing food and beverages from Myanmar and came here to analyse seven food products and beverages businesses in October, according to sources from the Myanmar Agro-based Food Processors and Exporters Association.
The company studied seafood and processing, a chilli sauce factory, beverages, beer and liquor, a noodle factory and jam processing factory.
Business Latest News
- Myanmar's clothing industry promises growth
- Myanmar businesses accuse construction firms of tax evasion
- Over 140 joint ventures in Myanmar's growing oil and gas sector
- Hin Leong Group to expand business in Myanmar
- SingTel and partners to create job opportunities
- China's Huawei to work with Myanmar state-owned telecom
- KIA Motors to open new showrooms in Myanmar
- UK Trade Minister stresses 4 hindrances for investments in Myanmar
- Coca-Cola to expand Myanmar factory in 2013
- Sixteen companies granted to operate the garment industry with CMP system