YANGON - Myanmar officials have demanded that the Chinese government stop importing thousands of tonnes of illegal timber into China.
Last Updated on Monday, 09 December 2013 20:00
YANGON - Myanmar urged Chinese investors to invest in the Kyauk Phyu Special Economic Zone (SEZ) during a bilateral trade meeting on Saturday, according to the Directorate of Investment and Company Administration (DICA).
Last Updated on Monday, 09 December 2013 19:41
YANGON—A business forum was held at the Park Royal Hotel this week to increase cooperation and boost trade ties between Myanmar and South Africa.
Last Updated on Friday, 06 December 2013 17:11
Myanmar Investment Commission (MIC) has approved six foreign businesses, including the companies from China, India and Singapore, on December 4, to start their operation in the country.
Last Updated on Sunday, 08 December 2013 13:41
YANGON—Japan and South Korea have submitted a proposal for the Yangon region government to import transit buses, according to Yangon Transport Minister Aung Khin.
Last Updated on Friday, 06 December 2013 16:13
Business Latest News
- Myanmar calls to end illegal timber trade with China
- Myanmar urges China to invest in Kyauk Phyu SEZ
- Six foreign companies receive approval for manufacturing and wood factories
- South Africa interests to invest in Myanmar
- Japan, South Korea propose to import transit buses
- Cambodian private bank has eyes on Myanmar
- FMI launches Ks 25-billion rights issue to finance projects including Thilawa SEZ
- Dawei SEZ impeded as Italian-Thai incapable to finance alone
- Myanmar allows more Asian firms to produce wood products and foodstuff
- Daiwa to help AGD bank’s transformation as public company