Myanmar's clothing industry is expected to grow as a result of the country's readmission to a preferential EU trading scheme, according to sources from the industry.
Last Updated on Tuesday, 18 June 2013 21:29
Myanmar businesses have accused some construction firms of evading millions of dollars of income tax despite them being exempted from commercial tax.
Last Updated on Tuesday, 18 June 2013 21:26
Singapore based Hin Leong Group is planning to expand its business and start the distribution and selling of fuel products in Myanmar, according to Reuters News Agency.
Last Updated on Tuesday, 18 June 2013 20:58
The number of joint ventures between local and international energy companies now exceeds 140 say officials from the Ministry of Energy.
Last Updated on Tuesday, 18 June 2013 21:04
SingTel Consortium, a group consisting of SingTel Telecommunication, KBZ and M-Tel, has promised to offer up to 1000 job opportunities, they said at a press on Saturday.
Last Updated on Tuesday, 18 June 2013 20:52
Business Latest News
- Myanmar's clothing industry promises growth
- Myanmar businesses accuse construction firms of tax evasion
- Over 140 joint ventures in Myanmar's growing oil and gas sector
- Hin Leong Group to expand business in Myanmar
- SingTel and partners to create job opportunities
- China's Huawei to work with Myanmar state-owned telecom
- KIA Motors to open new showrooms in Myanmar
- UK Trade Minister stresses 4 hindrances for investments in Myanmar
- Coca-Cola to expand Myanmar factory in 2013
- Sixteen companies granted to operate the garment industry with CMP system