Thirty-four heads of states and governments, including Indonesian President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono
Last Updated on Sunday, 04 November 2012 15:05
The provincial offices of the Department of Welfare and Labour Protection have been instructed to survey migrant workers wishing to send their children back home and coordinate with agencies or organisations to accommodate them.
Last Updated on Thursday, 01 November 2012 12:51
Camboidan Prime Minister Hun Sen today called for the complete removal of tariff and non-tariff barriers when the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (Asean) Economic Community (AEC) is set up in 2015.
Last Updated on Tuesday, 30 October 2012 12:35
Ital-Thai Group is restructuring and rebranding to focus on three business areas with a view to driving annual revenue to Bt15 billion by 2015.
Last Updated on Wednesday, 31 October 2012 11:07
Thailand and Vietnam are preparing for the establishment of the region's first federation of rice producers and millers, comprising five countries, during next month's Asean Leaders Summit.
Last Updated on Tuesday, 30 October 2012 12:30
Asean Latest News
- NHK denied access to film refugee camps
- Thai transport sector well prepared for AEC
- Asean needs to retain and mobilise its vast savings and surpluses
- Economic volatility tops Asean CEOs' concerns
- Mc Group sets sights on neighbouring markets in run-up to AEC
- Merck upbeat on its prospects in integrated Asean
- Envirosell offers Asean consumer insights
- Chances high of Japanese investment in Dawei: minister
- Japan 'very interested' in Dawei Port project
- Bt50 bn budgeted for grid upgrade, new power plant