Asean and its six dialogue partners of Australia, New Zealand, Japan, India, South Korea and China are set to launch a regional free trade agreement (FTA) later this month, an official said Sunday.
Last Updated on Tuesday, 06 November 2012 15:27
Fugitive ex-PM Thaksin Shinawatra has decided to cancel his visit to Myanmar's border town of Tachilek on Friday but his schedule to visit Myanmar remains unchanged, an informed source said Monday.
Last Updated on Tuesday, 06 November 2012 15:20
Asean and Chinese leaders will ink two agreements facilitating trade growth between the two sides under the Asean-China Free-Trade Agree-ment (FTA) at their bilateral summit this month.
Last Updated on Monday, 05 November 2012 10:01
Bali is more famous than all of Indonesia. Likewise, when tourists think of Cambodia, it is Angkor Wat that comes to mind. Having a lot to offer, Thailand is known for its food, culture and natural beauty.
Last Updated on Monday, 05 November 2012 10:03
Dawei, a special economic zone in Myanmar, is a "darling" to potential investors from Japan, Thailand and elsewhere for a host of reasons, according to a new report by international professional-services firm PricewaterhouseCoopers.
Last Updated on Monday, 05 November 2012 09:59
Asean Latest News
- NHK denied access to film refugee camps
- Thai transport sector well prepared for AEC
- Asean needs to retain and mobilise its vast savings and surpluses
- Economic volatility tops Asean CEOs' concerns
- Mc Group sets sights on neighbouring markets in run-up to AEC
- Merck upbeat on its prospects in integrated Asean
- Envirosell offers Asean consumer insights
- Chances high of Japanese investment in Dawei: minister
- Japan 'very interested' in Dawei Port project
- Bt50 bn budgeted for grid upgrade, new power plant